If you are not 100% satisfied with your unwashed, unused purchase within 30 days you may return it for a prompt exchange or credit. Product must be received in its original packaging and in re-sale-able condition.
We stand behind our products and will replace any items with a manufacturer's defect within 30 days of purchase. Customers with defective merchandise should return the product us for exchange. We will evaluate the product(s) in question and make the final decision regarding any repair or exchange. If the problem is determined not to be the responsibility of the manufacturer the product, unless otherwise directed, will be returned to you at your expense. If your request for repair/exchange is deemed invalid you are free to repair/replace the product at your own expense.
For hygienic reasons, diapers, swim wear, maternity underwear, maternity/nursing bras, breast pads, and sanitary pads can not be returned or exchanged except in the case of defects.
The following steps are necessary to complete a return/exchange:
Call 1-888-825-4326 for a Return Authorization (RA) number. Goods that are returned without an RA number may be sent back upon receipt.
- Pack the returns and affix a mailing label on the outside of the box, remembering to write the RA number on the exterior of the package.
- Returns from the USA must be marked “Canadian Goods Returned”. Failing to do this may incur Duties, Taxes and/or Brokerage charges which will then become the responsibility of the customer..
- Return goods by insured regular mail only. No COD or couriers deliveries will be accepted.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for a credit to be issued, minus restocking fees when applicable.
- When inquiring about a return have your RA number ready. Call 1-888-825-4326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.